Do you need a Private Investigator in Australia for a Public Liability Claim?
AusCovert Investigation are specialists in their field and can provide support and evidence to substantiate a Public Liability claim. Whilst each state has its own laws that govern a Public Liability compensation, our state by state licensed Private Investigators are available to assist in your claim.
Our team can investigate public liability claims relating to injuries, property damage, defective products and much more.
What are some examples of a Public Liability Claim?
- Injuries due to uneven sidewalks, driveways, paths, steps, or stairs.
- Injuries due to slipping, tripping, or falling within your store/business or on your public grounds (restrooms, gardens, cafeterias).
- Injuries from falling objects that occur on your property. Even non-customers who walk by your property could open a claim.
- Property damage due to business practices also falls under public liability claims.
- Other public liability cases are opened because of defective products.Our team of skilled and experienced Private Investigators can provide you with the accurate evidence and detailed reporting as required when investigating a Public Liability Claim.Contact us today on 1800 553 551 to discuss your claim and to gather further intel on your case or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org